Sunday 18 August 2013

Roar

Hello! The British summer has been so crazy; in one day you can experience extreme hotness to grey skies, pouring with rain, but I found one day that was sunny! I've always wanted to have a photoshoot in one of these fields, and today it finally happened! Here is my second look, hope you guys enjoy. My hair colour is fading so quickly D: one of the disadvantages to semi permanent hair dye.

I’ve become really fond of purple makeup recently. If you look close enough I have dark purple eyebrows >.< Also mixed two different shades of purple lipstick to create the one I’m wearing.








I’m still so awkward in front of the camera, can you tell? Haha definitely not model material. I didn't realise I haven't got a shot of my shoes till it was too late, oh well, you'll just have to use your imagination.

This top is actually my little sisters, but she was gonna throw it away! Why waste a decent top? So I got my scissors and hacked off the sleeves and paired it with a black strapless top underneath.

  
Sunglasses: Topshop
Necklace: Forever 21
Top: Some shop in Camden
Shorts: thrifted
Socks: Primark