Thursday 10 October 2013

Fall into Autumn

Hello all! My apologies once again for the lack of posts! It wasn't intentional, I promise. I really admire people who constantly update! Give me some tips! Such a bad blogger... even missed out LFW.

Also, I would like to thank Charmaine from Charmaines Closet for featuring me on her blog :D and hello to my new followers!

As the weather is starting to cool, I've brought out some of my knitwear! I woke up early today and it seemed like the perfect weather for a heavy knit jumper, but boy was I wrong! By the time we went out to shoot (around the afternoon time), it got really hot and I kinda regretted wearing a jumper.

I really like these jeans from Topshop, they're from last year but its made from 2 types of material, denim on the front and a jersey type thing on the back; they are super comfortable. 

I am aware the first two photos are the same... but I couldn't decide which one I liked best, so here's both of them.











Necklace: Primark
Jumper: Thrifted
Coat: Zara
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: New Look
Bag: New Look

3 comments:

  1. I adore this outfit so much - you look perfect, I love the jacket and boots! xo

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!:-)
    have a nice day
    xx Nicole

    ReplyDelete